Thursday, May 21, 2015

After long hibernation.... do we still great?

Hi... It is more than a year I have not updated this blog. Hmmm... again it is a procrastination issue. No excuse Norzila. But that what life is meant... it is like a wheel. At times you are up and at times you are down.

Whatever reasons I am giving, it is my problem and nothing to do with you. As I have mentioned in my other blogs, I need to keep the writing momentum and make my blogs as my writing platforms.

Short message today: To be seen as a great woman, you need to know what you need in your life, set your targets and work towards your goals. Just focus on the goals and learn to be a better player everyday. You are the director of your own movie therefore make sure you have the best actors and actress in your movie. Find great mentor to achieve your goals, this is to cut short the pain in achieving your goals.

Without clear goals or targets you would not know what to do .... and no one would see you as great!

So start writing your 101 goals in your life and start working on it.

It is NOW or NEVER!!!

You are GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment